Monday, January 31, 2011

There and Back Again

Just rolled in the door (dragged?). I've been up since 1 am Pacific Time and it's now just after 5 pm. Doubt I'll last very long but I'm trying to sort through mail and figure out what absolutely must get done tonight so that I can make one errand run tomorrow.

Bills to be paid, forms to fill out, calendar to update - all the usual things that have to be dealt with after being away for an extended period. Not to mention getting ready to leave again for Madrona!

When I left Florida it was downright balmy. Here it's -15C. Back to reality.

Currently reading Devil's Brood by Sharon Kay Penman

2 comments:

Rhonda from Baddeck said...

Glad you made it home safely (and in just one day). Michigan is bracing for a big storm -- we'll see how accurate those predictions are. Get some rest!

Laura Fry said...

I was very lucky - the weather was pretty much perfect, there were no delays along the way. If I hadn't been so tired I'd have made better progress on my book, but oh well. :)

It was great meeting you at JCC. Happy weaving!

cheers,
Laura