Thursday, April 17, 2014

April Showers

Another rainy day on the wet coast.

I'm not a big fan of driving in the rain, but all my stops are in a fairly small radius and so far I've found off street parking.   Not an insubstantial savings in a big city!

Had a successful meeting with the designer I've been working with and she will email an order for me to deal with when I get home.  It will take a couple of weeks to order in the required yarns, which fits right into my schedule.  There is a 30 yard tea towel warp on the AVL which has to be woven off, a scarf warp on the Leclerc, ditto, and final prep for the Big Project to be done by May 5.  By the time I'm done with the BP, the AVL should be empty, or very near, and if Doug uses the other beam and gets the warp wound using the stand it is a simple matter to swap the beams and get the order under way.

With more and more difficulty crossing the border generating more of my income in house, so to speak, has enormous attractions.

It is beginning to feel as though my road through life is beginning to smooth out.  I have accomplished many of my goals, with several more in train.  Just about time for something major to happen?   Boring never seems to last very long!

No comments: