If I taught a workshop/seminars at ANWG '19 would you be interested?

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Use It, or Lose It


I've been told that muscle tone starts to reduce after three days of not using them.  I have seen this in action whenever I am away from the loom for more than a week.  

It has been about 10 days since I've done any 'serious' weaving and I felt it when I got back to the loom today.  

As I am only home for about two weeks before I leave again, I will no sooner get back to 'normal', then leave, this time for three weeks.  While I will be taking a workshop during my trip, it won't be my usual sort of weaving.  Then, once I'm home it will be all steam ahead in terms of show season.  I hope I can fit at least a few days in, here and there, just to keep my hand in, as it were.  

Because if you don't use it, you do, indeed, lose it.  

No comments: