Thursday, September 22, 2016

Working Holiday


This 'holiday' is really an excuse to retreat from the daily concerns of life, work on things that I can't concentrate on well because of the distractions of Life, and generally take a break before a very busy time rapidly approaching.  

Mary had to go out this morning so I put some music on, opened the latest round of edits, and hopefully caught more typos and rough spots.  There are at least two passages that need to be re-written. But I'm going to talk them over with Mary and Cindy to see if they have some suggestions for clarifying what it is I want and/or need to say.  

There is still plenty of work to be done.  I'm thinking all photos need to be re-taken, partly to make sure they are all in focus, partly to make them visually consistent.  Diagrams need to be drawn.  Drafts edited.  Projects designed, assigned or slotted into my schedule for weaving.  Then, of course, the finished projects will have to be photographed.  

All of which is to say, I'm back on the original schedule, maybe even pushing completion into 2018.  

Well, it will take as long as it takes!

The stuff in the background is some of the preparation for us to take a workshop with Bonnie Inouye.  Looms have to be dressed and any threading errors fixed...

No comments: