Saturday, November 25, 2023

Onwards

 


The BOGO sale in my ko-shop is now over.  There are still bargains to be had, as three of the latest towels are priced to sell.  Two are cotton warp with linen weft, the other is cotton warp with a cotton/hemp weft.  

In my mission to weave down my stash, my inventory of finished textiles continues to grow.  

I am grateful to those who have purchased from me.  Things have been...challenging...this year and will continue to be so for the next couple of years, for reasons.

Having an income from selling what I make helps lubricate the wheels of our lives and while we are currently secure (enough), we are both in our 70s and one medical emergency away from *not* being secure.  

As is everyone, truth be told.

Things are tough for a lot of people right now, some of them a lot younger than us.  So I appreciate when someone takes the time to either buy something I've made, or even just let me know that they appreciate my information/encouragement.

Today I'm going to try and get photographs of the dark blue warp towels, but past experience indicates that is going to be a lot more challenging than I'd like.  However, if you are interested in any of these dark blue towels, they should be going up on ko-fi in the next day or two.

The photo above is about the most accurate rendition I've managed of the dark blue, so I may have to use it as 'reference', take closeups (which the ipad tends to washout/overexpose) and paint word pictures.

OTOH, I still have other towels available, so if you don't see a colour you like in the ko-fi shop listings, you can always email me and I can see if I have your colour preference.

Again, thank you to those who find my work appealing enough to purchase.  

No comments: