Monday, March 5, 2012

Durham, Day Three

We finished up by 3 and it was a lovely day.  A bit on the cool side, but a little sun, a little wind, and most of the samples dried so that we could cut them up and people could get them home without worrying about them being wet.  :)

Tomorrow is an 'easy' day.  My flight to Sarasota leaves at 2 pm so we can have a leisurely morning and not have to worry about rush hour traffic.   Wednesday I have a 'rest' day and Winnie and I talked about having a walk on the beach.  Here's hoping that we have good weather down there.

2 comments:

Kerstin på Spinnhuset said...

Walking on the beach is good whatever the weather! (sez one who eent to the outer Hebrides for holidays in November...;-)

(they sure can't spell at the ww place - "asten aritmi" - shouldn't that be "aston martin"??? or am I too old, yet again...)

Rhonda from Baddeck said...

Enjoy your R&R in Florida. I hope your trip to Folk School has better weather than last year!