If I taught a workshop/seminars at ANWG '19 would you be interested?

Friday, March 9, 2012

Sarasota, Day Two

Spent the day talking about issues of efficiency and what that might mean to each of the participants.  Then demo'd how I dress the loom.  Some of the people tried out what I do (threading) and tomorrow we'll finish up with how to wind a warp on a board, wind pirns/quills/bobbins.  There are two looms dressed so people can also try holding and throwing the shuttle the way I do. 

Some of the people were in the workshop here last year and said that the changes that they made after my demo then have allowed them to weave faster.  :)

Tomorrow afternoon I'm presenting a slide show of the work of some of the master weavers from the Guild of Canadian Weavers certificate program.

No comments: