Sunday, November 12, 2017

Deja, Deja Vu

Last day.

The show has been...ok...but after last year's success, disappointing.

Today it is supposed to be more typical Vancouver weather with rain all day.  That may help because it won't be very nice to be out of doors.  Plus today is the last day so if people want something, today is the day.

This show has about 300 booths.  The vast majority of us either earn our entire income from making and selling, or at least the income forms a significant portion of our income.  If we don't make enough, then we have to make decisions.

It is never a good idea to make such decisions while disappointed and tired.  So I will wait until later in the month after I've been home for a while and can crunch numbers, look at the calendar and do some thinking.

In the meantime?   One more day.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a bad show at the end of October after having my best show ever last year at the same time.
Can't tell what the problem was, really. And I'd worked really hard to get things done for it and have lots of inventory. Always a mystery how things work out. though I don't try to make all my income at it so I'm not in a pickle.
Hope the next ones go better for you.
Teena