If I taught a workshop/seminars at ANWG '19 would you be interested?

Friday, June 17, 2011

Keynote Address


My webmaster has now loaded the keynote address given at the Quebec conference to my website.

It is a large pdf file with lots of photos that may take a while to load.  The one above is the last photo of the presentation.  The warp was an extremely fine silk in several shades of orange and the weft is a very fine soy protein fibre.  I called it Koi.

http://laurafry.com/

Click on Education, then on Articles.  The speech should load as the main article on the page.  There is a drop box to the upper left that will allow access to the other articles on the website.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Unlurking, I just want to say thank you for always being generous to share and eager to support learning weavers. I have gained so much from you. I thought I should stop and say Thanks!

Laura said...

Thanks Sharon - I enjoy helping others do what they love to do. :)
cheers,
Laura