Friday, June 17, 2011

Keynote Address


My webmaster has now loaded the keynote address given at the Quebec conference to my website.

It is a large pdf file with lots of photos that may take a while to load.  The one above is the last photo of the presentation.  The warp was an extremely fine silk in several shades of orange and the weft is a very fine soy protein fibre.  I called it Koi.

http://laurafry.com/

Click on Education, then on Articles.  The speech should load as the main article on the page.  There is a drop box to the upper left that will allow access to the other articles on the website.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Unlurking, I just want to say thank you for always being generous to share and eager to support learning weavers. I have gained so much from you. I thought I should stop and say Thanks!

Laura Fry said...

Thanks Sharon - I enjoy helping others do what they love to do. :)
cheers,
Laura