I can hardly believe that in just over two years I have used up the majority of Lynn's fine linen. But today I finished off the very fine three ply and started using an even finer singles cotton/hemp blend.
Since it was just a tad finer and more supple than the linen I 'cheated' and added a shaft to the twill tie up. This increases the number of interlacements and I didn't have to change the auto cloth advance. If I hadn't increased the interlacements, the cloth would have been a bit on the sleazy side. Since it is weaving up nicely, I feel I made the right choice.
The photo shows the hem and the beginning of the towel body. The pink line is the cut line. This marker makes it easy to cut the towels apart once they are off the loom.
Tomorrow is fraught with errands and final packing so I won't likely get back to the loom. But that's ok. I have to order in yarn for the next warp so having this one waiting for me means I can get right back to weaving when I get home. Even better that I feel like I have made some good progress on the stash busting and that I really like how this cloth is turning out.
Currently reading Silkworm by Robert Galbraith (J. K. Rowling)