The studio is still in a state of upheaval although I have managed to reduce the rubble enough that I can wind warps. I had intended to weave off the rayon chenille warps that were wound over a year ago, even got one done. But I took an order for blue place mats over the weekend, so I started winding blue warps. As soon as the curtains go back up at the north end of the studio I can get a few things cleared off my work table and hopefully roar through a few warps. Since the mats need hemming before they can be sold, I figured the chenille could wait for a bit.
The renovations have been very disrupting in so many ways and will soon be put on hold due to the weather. If I can just get the studio functional, I can live with the rest of the house the way it is and hunker down for the winter.