Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Zoom Presentation

 


The EHS guild is hosting a  Zoom 'workshop' with me on Sunday, 3rd March 2024 and welcomes non-members to join in.  

I'm looking forward to this because it is 2.5 hours (scheduled) which means I won't have to 'rush'.  :)  

Mind you, I can talk about wet finishing for lots more hours!  However, this should be an opportunity to answer questions, show some samples, and generally explain what wet finishing is and why it isn't just 'washing'.  Even though it looks a whole lot like that, it is actually a little more than 'just washing' it.

I talked with the guild person a couple of days ago and she says they can take more people, so if you are interested, the time zone is Ontario.  If you are outside of Canada, you'll have to check if they have other ways to pay - the poster only lists e-transfer.

For more information, email EHSWorkshops@gmail.com

Yes, I'm still taking bookings for 2024.  Check out my topics on my website  or email me laura@laurafry.com for availability.  


The EHS guild is hosting 

No comments: