Sunday, June 30, 2024

Big Birthday Bash Sale (BOGO)

 


My annual Birthday Bash Sale is now live.  (I got it done early.)  The sale will continue until midnight, July 9, 2024.

All the towels in my ko-fi shop are on sale - buy one, receive two for the same price.

Most of the towels listed are the ones from the Matrix series, but there are a few others, including the latest off the loom using the 'mystery' yarn.  

The Matrix towels are woven with 2/16 cotton warp.  The Mystery yarn towels are woven on 2/8 cotton and, as such, I don't call them 'tea' towels, just 'towels'.

The dimensions of each are listed although my towels are fairly generous in size.  Some are a bit longer, if the motif is large.  All of the towels listed are 100% cotton (pretty sure the mystery yarn is 100% cotton.)

Care is easy - machine wash, warm water, machine (or hang) to dry.  I don't bother ironing them, just take them out of the dryer while they are still warm and fold them up.

I am *almost* finished the beige warp using the mystery yarn, and if I can get them done before the 9th, I will list them as well.

All my designs are now 'limited edition' - I try to keep the inventory numbers up-to-date, and when one design sells out there will not be more.  

Shipping is included in the price listed, via Canada Post.  And for the first time since opening the shop I am willing to ship outside of Canada and the US, if anyone is interested.  

3 comments:

Eileen said...

If I order one, I will receive two? Not sure how to order.

Laura Fry said...

Yes, order one, I will ship two.

Anonymous said...

I want to have it shipped to Germany but it says it shipps only to Canada or US.
What can I do? Thanks for your help! Nina