If I taught a workshop/seminars at ANWG '19 would you be interested?

Friday, June 12, 2015

Well Worn


One of my favourite reference books.  You can tell because of all the post it notes sticking out!

A Guide to Textiles for Interior Designers began life as a textbook in the early 1980's, which is when I bought it for the princely sum of $35US...at a time when paperbacks were selling for under a dollar. 

Since then I have used it frequently.  It is my go to resource for anything related to fibre or fabric characteristics.  I love the format, the graphics and charts.   Dense information given in a straight forward clear manner.

You don't need the recently published second edition.  This first edition is readily available on second hand book sites for a fraction of the cost.  And with every penny.




1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Thanks for sharing this, I will head straight away to e-bay and look for it!