Friday, November 22, 2019

Connections



One of the big benefits of the internet is being able to connect with other folk, literally around the world.

I first met Kerstin Fro:berg at Convergence in San Jose, then we were both members of an early chat group.  Eventually I visited her in Sweden, and she came to visit me.

She wrote about her approach to making a V shaped shawl, and I encouraged her to translate it into English and voila - Weave a V for English readers came into being.

You can purchase Kerstin's book (Swedish and English language versions) from her directly, or in North America from me.

The monograph explains how to create a V shaped shawl using double width.  She includes information on both rising and sinking shed looms.

$25 includes shipping within North America.

No comments: