If I taught a workshop/seminars at ANWG '19 would you be interested?

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vacation Over

Well, today is the last day of my vacation, and it's raining. Preparation for my heading back north? :)

It's been a wonderful interlude visiting with my friends and escaping from the cold weather.

Since it was raining today, we went to the mall and did a bit of shopping. Jacqui found a book she had been looking for, and so did I, so there will be lots of good reading on the plane tomorrow and Monday. :)

I'm looking forward to being in Columbus and meeting the weavers there, then going home to weave on the warp I left on the AVL. I'm most especially looking forward to finishing the last of the fine linen so I can move on to some projects that have been simmering and feel like they are ready to materialize. :^)

Currently reading: Mortal Coils by Eric Nylund

2 comments:

Syne Mitchell said...

Hope you're enjoying the book! :>

Laura said...

It's what's keeping me happy as I head back to winter - a good book to see me through the journey. :D

Cheers,

Laura