Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vacation Over

Well, today is the last day of my vacation, and it's raining. Preparation for my heading back north? :)

It's been a wonderful interlude visiting with my friends and escaping from the cold weather.

Since it was raining today, we went to the mall and did a bit of shopping. Jacqui found a book she had been looking for, and so did I, so there will be lots of good reading on the plane tomorrow and Monday. :)

I'm looking forward to being in Columbus and meeting the weavers there, then going home to weave on the warp I left on the AVL. I'm most especially looking forward to finishing the last of the fine linen so I can move on to some projects that have been simmering and feel like they are ready to materialize. :^)

Currently reading: Mortal Coils by Eric Nylund

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying the book! :>

Laura Fry said...

It's what's keeping me happy as I head back to winter - a good book to see me through the journey. :D

Cheers,

Laura