If I taught a workshop/seminars at ANWG '19 would you be interested?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day Two...

...has dawned, another lovely day with temps in the 80's. Who says the Pacific Northwest rains all the time???? :D

The nice thing about staying with a friend is that I have internet access and this morning received confirmation that I am booked to teach in Missouri next May. So I'm looking forward to - hopefully - teaching there. As soon as I get home I'll update my Schedule Page.

They wanted a Beginning Weaving class, so that will be 3 days, followed by a two day class on Twills. Anyone who takes the Beginner Class can roll right on into the Twill class if they wish. During the 5 days, they would dress the loom at least twice, hopefully three times, which should give them a good grounding in warping the loom, back to front.

The first day of the Fair was - as usual - busy, busy, busy! Don't know final sales figures yet, but early indications were that the Artists in Action area got off to a good start.

Personally I'm pleased, but of course that was just day one of a 17 day show. So we will see how it continues.

1 comment:

Sandra Rude said...

Hope the good sales (and the good weather) continue!