If I taught a workshop/seminars at ANWG '19 would you be interested?

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Houston, TX

Arrived about thirty minutes late as the plane was late arriving in Seattle.  My hostess had booked a limo for the two hour drive.   I felt very pampered!  My first time in a limo.   ;)

There are eight in the class so a nice size.  Not too large, I should be able to give everyone lots of attention.

Two hours difference so I am hoping I can get to sleep right away.  Two hours doesn't seem like it should be an issue.

Looking forward to meeting the class tomorrow.

And I forgot to put my phone into the suitcase, so no photos!  Unless I remember that the iPad also takes pictures.  ;)

Going to go get my workshop stuff organized and head for bed with a book.

1 comment:

Rhonda from Baddeck said...

It's a tricky thing - bedtime reading. If I read anything too 'exciting' (either scary or interesting), I have trouble winding down and going to sleep. Hope you have a great time in Houston!