I am still reeling from the day. Emotional roller coaster about sums it up. Wait time - because I'm not critical nor have I had a heart attack - will be significant. This is not going to happen any time soon.
This diagnosis has ramificacations well into the future. Plans are going to have to be scrutinized and in many instances scheduled dates outright cancelled. Trips out of the country especially are going to have to be suspended until after the recovery which is also significant.
The doctor wants me on beta blockers which means weaving will be difficult, which means overall physical fitness will deteriorate during the wait. I will probably have to cancel shows, which means no income.
I am trying very hard right now to find the silver lining.