Tuesday, October 1, 2024

(Nearly) 5 weeks

 


Working on a little bit of weaving - something I started thinking the one before my fall.

(I feel like calling it My Fall - because it is...definitive and possibly life changing...)

I'm of some two minds (heh) about whether or not I will do is for this project.  I've gotten it to the point of getting it to the stage where it *may* be decided - or not.  The likely that it is necessary to, so I will have to continue to get it to 'work' if I want it to.  The two years that folk are being quoting that are change difference, if at least I haven't lost all my potential to weave.  My 'brain power' is not only just in my speech, but the craft tends to drill way far down deeper that just a within the speech centre of the brain.   The knowledge is so much more that the speech, even if I cannot no longer teach, I am pretty sure I will be able to continue to weave.

The next two days are 'busy' (given my capacity to be 'busy') but physically.  Friends have told me to pay attention and rest.

Everyone who knows anything at all is telling me to rest, heal.  Not rush back to the loom.  

To that end, the cards, bouquets and messages have encouraging.  I don't see the surgeon until the end of the month, and I hope that I will find out more of how my recovery will shape my future.  I will be removing the Zoom presentations from my website as soon as my webmistress has the time.  While my voice is beginning to gather strength, I don't want to stress myself.  I never know were will my voice end, and when...it doesn't.


1 comment:

Teresa Ruch said...

best wishes