Saturday, March 17, 2012

Asheville

Small but enthusiastic class today in a lovely location - Sutherland Weaving Studio in the River Arts District.  The building is an Old Cotton Mill and it is filled with all sorts of craftspeople making gorgeous things.  If you are in the area it's a great place to visit and maybe find some treasures.  :)

Sunday I head for 'home' - or at least what has turned into a second home - my friend's house near Seattle where I'll indulge in some R&R and visit the Seattle Weaver's Guild for their March meeting.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Home at last. The past week has been wonderful. Thank you for sharing your experience with all of us. I'm anxious to put all this to work on my looms.

Laura Fry said...

Hi Cindy, the drive to Asheville was fun - the t-storm was pretty fantastic to witness and getting to see some of the countryside was lovely. Looking forward to coming back to NC next January. :)