Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Circle Craft

I had hoped to post photos of my new booth set up but I can't figure out how to get them onto my blog.  If I can work it out I will do that at some point.

Normally I prefer a corner booth but the booth fees at this show are quite steep and I am leery about spending the extra money.  So we are in the middle of an aisle.  Since we need access to the storage behind our booth we rearranged the usual format.  Unfortunately that means we have less linear feet.  But I think it worked well anyway.

By having a walk through at the back of the booth, we have a physical separation between the two different types of textiles - scarves and shawls on one side, the table textiles on the other.

It took longer to set up because we are also using under the shelf lighting and it takes longer to install.  But especially with the aisle position, it is really necessary.

We will adjust the overhead lights tomorrow when the hall lights are off and we can see more clearly where the dark spots are.

If you are on Facebook, I was able to post a couple of photos to my timeline.

Currently reading Beautiful Mystery by Louis Penny.  It sounds like her next one is nearing completion. :)

1 comment:

charlotte said...

Wishing you the best of luck at the show!