Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Poised

Winnie drove me to Northampton where we immediately found WEBS so she could check out yarns for a project or two.  I restrained myself, although I may cave in on Sunday and buy a couple of cones of silk to use as weft on the variegated silk yarn in my stash....

A late lunch, then over to the college so I could check in, and register at the motel.  She will come back to fetch me on Sunday.  If there is time we may go to Lowell to see the textile museum there, but we will see if that fits into the schedule.

Had dinner with the jury crew.  There are more than 60 items so the expectation is that we will be all day at it.  I'm hoping for fresh fruit at breakfast so I can take a banana or something for later.

One of the weavers at dinner offered to drive me and my stuff to the college first thing in the morning, so I'm looking forward to getting that dealt with.

Thankfully the temperature has dropped a bit but the humidity is high.  I'm hoping it doesn't get too hot.

Looking forward to seeing the entries tomorrow.

For now it is time to go to bed, hopefully to sleep.


No comments: