Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Free Shipping


lots of copies, some signed (12?)  $20


12 copies - $40



Well, it's that time of the year again!  Where has this year gone?

As per usual, I will be having my 'birthday bash' special offering - July 1-9 buy two items and get free shipping.

I will be posting photos of the tea towels I have available - pretty much anything I've posted in the last six months on my blog.  Which I realize isn't much but then, I haven't been weaving much, either.
However, I also have some left from last year like these:


They are made from 2/16 cotton warp and a singles 20 linen weft.  The design is Young Lover's Knot woven in twill blocks.  I think there are six left.  Have to check for sure.

Or contact me to see if I have something in a colour you'd like.

There are also lots of painted warp scarves, too many to try to post because each one is individual.


The colours change along the length of each scarf, sometimes dramatically, sometimes subtlety.

Towels range in price from $24 to $36.  Prices will be going up this fall (just saying).  Painted warp scarves are $125.


The silk shawl/scarves I wove during recovery are $150.


Happy birthday Canada (July 1), the United States (July 4)...and moi...

(email me laura at laurafry dot com to inquire about photos or place an order)




2 comments:

Louisa said...

A very Happy Birthday, Laura! It's been a tough year but you made it! Hope your next one goes much more smoothly.

Laura Fry said...

Thanks, Louisa. See you at Circke Craft in November. :)
Cheers
Laura