Friday, January 19, 2018

A Wee Respite




A fairly stressful 2017 rolled into an equally stressful new year.  Not that all stress is bad, just that there has been too much of it of late.  


So on Sunday I leave for a wee respite.  I will have time to visit with friends, talk a lot about textiles in general and weaving in particular.  

Plans continue for the conference here next year, plus other irons are in the fire.  I am just suspicious enough that I don’t want to talk about them too much just in case they come to naught.  


But I’m not leaving until Sunday, so I’m beaming another place mat warp.  Because it already is beginning to look like this year is going to evaporate very quickly and I have a slew of things I really want to get done.   

A wee respite sounds like just the thing 

I finished my book this morning but haven’t decided which I will read next.  :)

No comments: