Friday, January 11, 2019

Mommeee! It's Overrrrrr!!!



The Introductory Offer is over.  Has been since Dec. 21, 2018.  I extended that period for a few people who emailed me saying they'd only just heard the news and could they, pretty please?  Since I ordered 'extra' hard copies for sale at the ANWG conference I accepted a few more orders based on the IO.

But now that I'm in the middle of shipping those IOs out, it is time to officially close down the offer and direct people to purchase from the website

Both Magic in the Water and The Intentional Weaver are available via Blurb in either print-on-demand or PDF formats.

As an individual self-publishing a book for a slim niche of a niche market, I welcome people sharing news of the book to their friends.  I am doing all the marketing myself.  I don't have a marketing department or a big marketing budget.  I can't afford ads in trade publications because I didn't build in a big enough margin in my price because I wanted to keep the book as affordable as possible.

I just did a quick search for "Laura Fry book" and the third item on the list was for Magic in the Water via Blurb.  So my books can be found - it may just take a little digging.

Or a little help from my friends

In the 21st century, social media can get the word out very quickly to a target market.  So feel free to share the news of the book and where it can be found.

Sending best wishes to everyone during the coming year.    

4 comments:

Steve Baker said...

the beatles??? really???? when i was coming up you were a beatles guy or a stones guy. over the years it's been blured by people who weren't there. I was always a stones guy. still think of the beatles as "pop"

steve

Steve Baker said...

don't mean to be "rude". have been following the blog and the "work". am of a mind to try and get to that level.

steve

Laura Fry said...

I enjoy music of almost all genres, and almost all artists. So I liked the Beatles, I liked the Stones (although not, perhaps, every single song). My tastes are eclectic. :)

Rachelle said...

I've just ordered mine from the Australian Blurb site, I'll be taking it to guild to show off when it arrives!