Monday, May 5, 2014

Butterflies R Us

The count down has begun.  The deadline looms.  One more sleep.  And my cold is still well and enjoying itself in my lungs.  

Tomorrow will be here regardless of how healthy - or unhealthy - I am.  Better living through chemistry will be the slogan of the week. 

I never worry too much about stage fright.  A little adrenaline helps to focus the mind.  Getting the butterflies to fly in formation is the name of the game.  

Ready or not, the Big Project begins tomorrow at 8 am!

At least spring seems to have found its way north...




4 comments:

Sandra Rude said...

You'll do a beautiful job, cold or no. Do try to have fun along the way, and you won't even notice the cold!

rene said...

Good luck!

Marjorie M said...

You'll do fine! Relax and enjoy - and kick the bug out of your lungs!

Cally said...

Oops, I'm playing catch up! Hope you aren't completely hoarse at this stage... and that you are enjoying the ride.