Friday, May 23, 2014

Gimpy



After a trip to the chiropractor this morning I'm much more mobile, but still feeling 'fragile'.  Her advice was to walk more than sit, so I wound warps.  I've got all that yarn that needs to be turned into place mats, after all!

So once again showing my warp winding 'station'.  Tubes on spikes feeding off the ends, winding off the spools counter clockwise (no particular reason, just being as consistent as possible) traveling up through the reed laid flat at the bottom of the board, over head spotlights on to brighten up a somewhat dim part of the studio under the stairs above.

So far I've managed two warps, but I'm also waiting for Doug to check the mail and see if the order from Brassard has arrived so that I have the yarn necessary for the warps for the pounds and pounds of yarn shown in a previous post.

For now I think I'd better work on the next Craftsy blog posts.  

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Glad you're feeling a bit les tight. Staying upright is truly best for some back conditions. Mine acts up and that's what works best for me most often. I do hope your improvement continues as the weekend slips by.