Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Forging Ahead



While I haven't made it to the press as often as I'd hoped, today saw another 20 towels wet finished and 4 finished towels given their final press - ready to be tagged and sold.

This one is probably my current fav. The colours are brighter than all those pale pastel blues I wove so much of last fall/winter. Somehow the aqua seems to match my mood for spring?

Anyway, the four finished towels were posted to my store on Art Fire but if these ones don't sell, I can't say I'll be disappointed in having to keep them for myself. :D

I don't know where the days go. I always have such high hopes and never seem to get all I'd like done accomplished.

Oh well - there's always tomorrow.......

http://LauraFry.artfire.com

Currently reading My Great Big Supernatural Honeymoon (collection of short stories)

2 comments:

RuTemple said...

I clicked through to ArtFire from one of your comments, and realized that while I have your wonderful CD, and access through my guild library to the Magic in the Water notebook of samples, that I didn't actually have any of your weaving to hand.

I'm so happy to have one of these aqua towels!

Laura Fry said...

Thanks Ru. :)

Cheers,

Laura