Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Tis the Season

 


One of the many towels available on my ko-fi shop

If you are looking for something different, something long lasting, I have a number of different towel designs available in my ko-shop.

The ones above are primarily shades of beige with some pale peach and a white linen weft, which is a bit coarse, so the towels would make great 'rub down' sauna/spa towels.  They also come in shades of blue/grey with a bit of pink.  They are 'priced to sell' as they say.

In addition to these two, there is a lighter weight design using cotton/hemp as weft - another good rub down towel.

The rest are towels woven as part of the Matrix series with cotton warp, merc. cotton weft.  I'll be weaving the last of those today so that I can beam the next warp tomorrow - before my next physio appointment on Thursday.

There are still two copies of Stories from the Matrix to be had - signed - and Weave a V by Kerstin Fröberg.

If you don't see something that tickles your fancy, you can contact me, state your colour preferences and I can check to see what I have.  There are also a few 'fine' 50/50 cotton linen towels left, but those are diminishing quickly and not currently listed in ko-fi.

If you want to purchase something as a gift, let me know and I can include a card.

My books will continue to be available on blurb for the foreseeable future.  Blurb has options for countries other than Canada and the US so if you are in Europe or elsewhere, you may be able to purchase without running into international shipping issues.

And of course I can be contacted regarding guild presentations.  Topics and fees are listed on my website.





No comments: