Sunday, December 26, 2021

SOS

 


The days roll on and this year draws to a close.  Time to think about what's next.

For the past six months I have been working on and thinking about my next Big Project, which is presenting classes through the School of Sweet Georgia.

I have been encouraged to share my excitement with anyone who is interested by offering a discount coupon for membership in the School.

The coupon can be used any time, but runs from the day you join, so maybe wait until just before the class launches on Jan. 12, 2022.  The coupon is good for 15% off a 3 or 12 month membership.

The next class, Magic in the Water, will be edited and launched next, sometime in February.

If you have my book(s) they can be used as reference works for the class.  The books cover the same territory but go beyond what we could put into a video.  Both books can be purchased from blurb.ca or blurb.com in either PDF or print versions.  Magic is in a 'magazine' format - I'm assuming a paper cover, while The Intentional Weaver is a hardback.

And of course, the School has other classes that you might find interesting as well.  

I am looking forward to being able to answer questions and interact with the students.  Being able to provide on-going assistance means a great deal to me because weaving is complex, full of ambiguity, and everything depends.  Learning how and in way those issues of ambiguity can be resolved is part of mastering the craft.  Weaving with intention, with mindfulness, is my goal.  I'm looking forward to sharing what I know with others who find weaving just as fascinating as I do.

1 comment:

/anne... said...

If you live in Australia, The Intentional Weaver is printed locally, so the postage is very reasonable.

Sadly, Blurb don't print magazines in Australia; so the postage is, from memory, nearly $30 - more than the cost of Magic. I'm going to ask my guild if they might do a group purchase.