Sunday, January 23, 2011

Interlude

Safely transported to just north of Tampa, it was a lovely day for the drive. Took about 2.5 hours during which time the sun was brilliant and we got good views of the bay going over the bridge on Hwy 125.

This afternoon I finished the Kelley Armstrong omnibus and Jacqui has a couple of Anita Shreve books she's willing to pass along to me.

Tomorrow we'll go find a battery for my watch - mine died at 3:50 am this morning. :}

We'll also go to a fabric shop and possibly a book store if I feel a desperate need for more books.

With any luck it will be warm enough for a swim - I did find my bathing suit which hopefully still fits. I haven't used it since I visited with Jacqui and Eric two years ago. (!)

My how time flies when you're having fun?

No comments: