Friday, June 29, 2012

Sneak Peek



Enough progress has been made now that I feel as though A Good Yarn: Cotton is becoming a reality.  Here is a sneak peek at Sample 1.  The Notes page still needs to be proof read and possibly edited.  It doesn't look like any text is going to happen today - too many other things happening - but now that the pages are beginning to take concrete form I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Someone has graciously agreed to proof read for typos, the samples to be wet finished will get run through the washer/dryer Saturday, pressing will happen Sunday, in the meantime stapling continues (I'm just doing 50 of each to begin) and the writing will happen as quickly as I can manage that.  Once the proofed copy comes back I can finalize the text, burn the files to a cd and deliver to Staples for copying.  By the time that is done I expect to have 50 of each sample stapled and Doug and I can assemble the pages and package them into bags.

I am really feeling the pressure because I have a student arriving on July 30 - this project simply must be done before she arrives or there won't be room for me, let alone her!

Currently reading Murder in the Abbot's Folly by Amy Myers

No comments: