Thursday, October 7, 2021

Day 3

 No photos today.  

Day three and enormous progress has been made.  We will finish tomorrow (Friday), most likely ahead of schedule.  But it has been, well, gruelling.   We start at 9 am, then follow (as best we can) the rigorous schedule.  Of course we keep adding things as one of us thinks about it!  Which makes staying on track challenging.  

I’m not thrilled with my performance but at this point it is what it is.   And of course I always think I could have done better, if only…

They assure me that people want to, need to know more, and that is all it takes to keep me going. 

We should be done by noon, and then pack up all the stuff I brought down.  Too much stuff, but I didn’t want to forget anything and regret it once here.  

COVID continues to rip through my home health region.  However, being in my hometown means away from others, in my own bed, eating in my own kitchen.  Plus I left a warp on the Megado that needs weaving.  It has a deadline that will get crunchy soon.  

One of the things that we have briefly discussed is the future of classes.  The consensus is that the need for on line classes will remain.  A lot of people are exploring the possibilities.  It will be interesting, the next few years.  

But honestly?  I’m tired of ‘interesting’ times. I could use some ‘boring’ for a while…

No comments: