Friday, May 25, 2012

Day One

Day is done and so am I! Booth set up went well in spite of not having the students we expected to assist in carrying in the boxes. We were essentially done by 10:30 and returned to the hotel where I was able to shower, change and grab a bite to eat for lunch. Traffic was steady most of the afternoon and it was great to see friends and have a chance to talk a bit. After dinner we vegged for a while until the juried exhibit opened and took a Walk through. Some really nice things, especially the handspun items. Now we are getting ready for bed and another early morning as the vendor hall opens at 8:00 am and my seminar starts at 9. I want to make sure there is a computer and projector for the Power Point presentation. I forgot my old tech backup for the topic. :( Currently reading Bitter Harvest by Sheila Connolly

No comments: