Saturday, July 29, 2023

Looking for Reviews

 


Now that the launch is done, I'm waiting for the reviews to come.  I've had one very lovely review, but it always helps people to decide whether or not to buy a book if they hear other opinions.

I routinely review other people's books because I know that word-of-mouth is the 'best' advertising an author can get.

One of the reasons I did the pre-publication offer was to get the book out into as many hands as possible during what is a very slow time of year.  Mid-summer isn't the best time to launch a book!  People are taking holidays or busy in their gardens (or, in the case of BC and elsewhere in Canada, casting a wary eye at the sky wondering if they are going to be put on evacuation alert due to a 'too close' wildfire).  

If someone has received a copy of Stories from the Matrix and has found it interesting and/or helpful, and they are willing to write a review that I can post here on my blog, please email me.  The review can be with or without the person's name included (not everyone wants their name listed), just let me know.

Please and thank you.

laura at laurafry dot com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Id love to but I need to order the book first!!